Leadership for Small Businesses
In today’s new world managers, supervisors and leaders are encouraged to develop new skills in order to become more effective and efficient in their organizations. Our world has become geographically smaller with technology and our ever-changing environment therefore, organizations need to demonstrate their adaptive capacity to meet the needs of their clientele, customers, and service providers to maintain their competitive advantage.
Ashanti Leadership & PDS, engage organizations and business to think creatively, adapt to our new world order of multigenerational workforce, technological transformation and transformative leadership in which are the key economic drivers to maintain the Value Proposition and Unique Selling Proposition of the business.
Businesses are encouraged to move beyond their comfort zone to develop their capacity, create new vision and achieve a common goal with effective outcomes.
Participants will be encouraged to draw on their skills, knowledge and experiences, develop action plans, encouraged to take responsibilities for their actions, communicate effectively, engage with employees and focus on opportunities to meet their business needs.
· Roles and responsibilities of a supervisor
· Characteristics of effective supervisor
· Communication skills in the workplace
· Building effective relationships
· Managing Conflict
· Setting SMART goals (Specific, Measurable, Realistic, Timely).
· Managing Change effectively in a diverse environment
· SWOT Analysis for supervisors (Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and threats).
. PESTEL Analysis for Supervisors (Political, Environmental, Societal, Technological, Environmental and Legal)
· Engaging with employees as a driver for success
· Delivering feedback for improved performance.
Ashanti Leadership and Professional Development Services offer a diverse selection of training initiatives that are designed to support today's business needs. The training sessions are customized for individual, businesses and non - profit requirements. A full Needs Assessment is conducted with the organization prior to commencing the program.